Tour "Jerusalem Old City: an economy class tour"
Tour operated by:
Guide Orna Kogan from 1 pickup points
Tour Duration, days: 1
We will meet at the Jaffa Gate and proceed to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. We will see the place of Christ's crucifixion - Golgotha, the cave of the first man Adam and the cave of gaining the true cross by St. Helen.
• We’ll visit the Empty Tomb - a chapel where Christ spent 3 days.
• Take a walk in the cozy Jewish Quarter of the Old City, visit the ethnographic museum in a house which is 800 years old, and see historic objects of everyday life.
• If it will be open, we’ll enter the house of Mark the Evangelist, a friend and companion of Paul the Apostle (aka Saul of Tarsus), where we will see the most ancient handwritten icon from Luke the Evangelist.
• Take off to the Zion mountain, where locates the Cenacle, the Abbey of the Dormition, the tomb of King David an ancestor of Jesus and the grave of Oskar Schindler the Righteous Among the Nations who saved 1200 Jews during the Holocaust.
• We’ll touch the holiest to all religious Western Wall surrounded by people from different religions, and wish for our most sacramental wish.
The museum tickets are an extra charge. About 10 shekels
• The duration of the tour 6 hours..
When is the tour held: By prior arrangement.
ReviewAdd my review
Your review will be first!
My review... "Jerusalem Old City: an economy class tour"
Comments from social networks
+972 (52) 322-21-49
Office opening hours:
Mo. - Fr.: 10:00 — 19:00
Sa.: 11:00 — 17:00
Su.: 10:00 — 19:00
Subscribe to newsletter